May 5 through May 28, we will be open on a curbside pickup status only. Please review the following information related to sales during this time period:
- Customers are not allowed inside the store during these two weeks.
- Products can be purchased online or by phone (517-784-7640).
- Purchases made online can be paid for by credit/debit card at the time of purchase, or you can choose the "pay at the store" option and pay when you pick up your merchandise.
- If you choose the "pay at the store" option, we will hold your item for 24 hours. If it is not picked up and paid for in 24 hours from the time you checkout, we reserve the right to return the item to inventory to sell again.
- Payments accepted: credit/debit cards or cash (pay at store option only). We do not accept checks.
- When you arrive at the store to pick up your order, call 517-784-7640 and we will bring your item(s) outside. You will be responsible for loading your items in your vehicle. Store staff are not permitted to load merchandise into customers' vehicles.
- We will hold your item for you to pick up for a maximum of 3 days (72 hours) after you checkout. If it is not picked up within 3 days we reserve the right to return the item to inventory to sell again and issue a store credit for the amount of your purchase.
Online ordering: 24/7
Staff at the store: Tuesday - Saturday 10 - 5
Curbside pickup: Tuesday - Saturday 12-4
Special note regarding returns:
Our general return policy is listed on our Shipping & Returns page. All sales are final once the item leaves our store. For online purchases, please inspect your item prior to leaving the store when you pick it up. Once the item leaves the store, our normal general return policy is enforced.
For questions related to product, policy, hours, etc. please call 517-784-7640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org